DUBLIN, June 2, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Biometrics Technology Market (2022-2027) report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Biometrics Technology Market is estimated to be USD 49.03 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 102.1 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.8%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Biometrics Technology Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for accelerating the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accu-Time Systems, Inc., AFIX Technologies, AllTrust Networks, Assa Abloy AB, Aware, Inc., BIO-key International, Inc., Cognitec Systems GmbH, Crossmatch, Cyber-Sign, Inc. ., David-Link, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United KingdomRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab EmiratesRest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant and a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors to categorize the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Biometrics Technology Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product / Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the Global Biometrics Technology Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
.Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, this Global Research has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biometrics Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Need for Security in the Private, Public, and Commercial Sectors
4.1.2 Growing Adoption of Biometric Technology among Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
4.2.1 High Price Owing to Heavy R&D Activities
4.3.1 Increasing Usage of Biometric Technology in BFSI
4.3.2 Rising Contactless Biometrics Technologies in various Application
4.4.1 Interoperability Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Biometrics Technology Market, By Component
7 Global Biometrics Technology Market, By Authentication Type
7.2 Face Recognition
7.3 Fingerprint Recognition
7.4 IRIS Recognition
7.5 Palm Print Recognition
7.6 Signature Recognition
7.7 Vein Recognition
7.8 Voice Recognition
8 Global Biometrics Technology Market, By Type
9 Global Biometrics Technology Market, By End User
9.3 Commercial Centers and Buildings
9.4 Consumer Electronics
9.5 Defense and Security
9.6 Medical and Research Labs
10 Americas’ Biometrics Technology Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe’s Biometrics Technology Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Biometrics Technology Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Biometrics Technology Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M& A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
15.2 AFIX Technologies
15.3 AllTrust Networks
15.4 Assa Abloy AB
15.5 Aware, Inc
15.6 BIO-key International, Inc.
15.7 Cognitec Systems GmbH
15.9 Cyber-Sign, Inc.
15.11 DERMALOG Identification Systems
15.12 East Shore Technologies, Inc.
15.13 EyeVerify, Inc.
15.15 Fingerprints Cards AB
15.16 Fujitsu limited
15.17 Gemalto NV
15.18 HID Global Corporation
15.19 Hitachi Ltd.
15.20 Idemia (Safran)
15.22 Ingenico Group SA
15.23 Iris ID, Inc.
15.24 NEC Corporation
15.25 Nuance Communications, Inc.
15.26 Papillon Systems
15.27 Precise Biometrics AB
15.28 RCG Holdings Ltd.
15.29 Secunet Security Networks Ag
15.30 Siemens AG
15.31 Sonda Technologies
15.32 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
15.33 Suprema, Inc.
15.34 Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/76cb5x
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN Toll Free Call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets